Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - Changing leaders
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2010
      0 points
    Well we had been trying to get the clan to be more competitive for months and it just wasn't working, we would recruit people and they would seem enthusiastic but then after a couple of weeks they just wouldn't show up to anything, so we decided that instead of constantly trying to motivate unmotivated people our efforts could be put to better uses by looking for a clan with people with similar goals to us (to have regular, productive practices, to plan good tactics, etc).
    We were thinking of either WAR or KMA since they came 2nd and 3rd in the Urban-Zone league, both have cool people we are friends with, both are showing very fast improvement in terms of competition, and we ended up going with KMA just because we were invited and they seemed enthusiastic about us joining which was really cool, also Delirium left WAR and he would have been one of the main reasons for us to app.

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorRunamok 
      0 points
    WHAT?!!?!?! sif del...
    ------------------------------------------------
    Lucifer: TOO MUCH NICE STUFF IN ONE POST FxCK YOU ALL
    SubJunk: who the hell is Rocket?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    I said one of them :tongue: You know ily baby

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
  1.   0 points
    Zomg, proteus invited me to KMA the other day. So gonna join :D
    •  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
      0 points
    pezcadorissimo:Zomg, proteus invited me to KMA the other day. So gonna join :D

sereal?! i thought they were just recruiting awesome people like me :tongue: man that's it, i'm out :wink:
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Speaking of changing leaders... Me and Khao will need some permissions Subby.

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuclearAge 
      0 points
    dont worry rocket!

my loyaltys still lie with RS :P

-hears you groan-

:bigsmile:
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Ah, you know me so well. :wink:

•  
      CommentAuthorNuclearAge 
      0 points
    Rocket:Ah, you know me so well. :wink:

yep i also know your favorite hobby is garage sales

but the question is

do you know much about me?
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    You are a gun fanatic. That is all I need to know.
    Oh, and that isn't my favourite hobby. Just one of them (and the only one that makes any money xD)