Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - Partayyy
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorThehated 
    • CommentTimeJun 5th 2010
      0 points
    Yeah, if i crash a rand party. it's always that crap.

But if i host one or mates do, it's metal and rock classics.
    •  
      CommentAuthorc 
    • CommentTimeJun 5th 2010 edited
      0 points
    Play music that's going on these days(doesn't mean they are good, just modern) when it comes to party so everyone can follow along.
    7xzU9Qqdqww
    gqmo9-jVOcM
    8aRor905cCw
    MT3-EHOLJEQ
    y_SI2EDM6Lo
    QR_qa3Ohwls

In the end, it's all depends on what type of friends you are having at your party.
    If they are people like Lucifer, just play The Cake Song over and over again.
    -cyn
    •  
      CommentAuthorc 
      0 points
    Oh, and post pics of the naked chicks!
    -cyn
    •  
      CommentAuthorLucifer 
      0 points
    Fuck the cake song. Play amazing horse.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeJun 6th 2010
      0 points
    90's popular alternative rock should go down well with the largest amount of people. Stuff like Nirvana, Metallica, Foo Fighters, Pearl Jam, etc., all those bands had big hits (like below) that most of my friends can at least hum along to. Maybe I'm too old though.
    If you play rap around my friends they will be like "erm play some music not a metronome" :tongue:

ftUn5GSsPBw

K2jfV1DzcuQ

KVKDQgT_b-Y

1JLztfosqik

Those bands also have great end-of-the-night songs like:

bAsA00-5KoI

hs8y3kneqrs

E4hi_YnX7tw

AFVlJAi3Cso

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
  1.   0 points
    Some really good song's there, cept for booze, thats shit bro...

jokes xD just not what i'm into, i like c's lineup.. might attract chicks to the party =D
    Cant really imagine the chicks i know loving nirvana, but subbeahs linup's decent as =D

sorry if i spelt shit wrong, been stacking wood for the last 5 hours and i'm screwed.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBoozePotta
      0 points
    ahahaha you people just got no style or class. the single GREATEST song to play at a party, is Because I Got High by Afroman.
    im serious, play that while people are drinking and i guarantee that ALL the guys will suddenly know all the words and WILL sing along.
    its amazing to watch
  2.   0 points
    BoozePotta:ahahaha you people just got no style or class. the single GREATEST song to play at a party, is Because I Got High by Afroman.
    im serious, play that while people are drinking and i guarantee that ALL the guys will suddenly know all the words and WILL sing along.
    its amazing to watch

This is true... was at a party a few months ago and this happened :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Damn kids these days...

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorBoozePotta
      0 points
    ahaha
    maoris absolutely LOVE that song.