Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - Rocket's going AFK
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1.   0 points
    as if "sick" was a 90's term....

:sad::sad:
    •  
      CommentAuthorBoozePotta
    • CommentTimeJun 10th 2010
      0 points
    sweeeeeeeeeeeet
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    hungaryhippo:as if "sick" was a 90's term....

:sad::sad:
    Yeah it was, it was associated with skateboarding/snowboarding/etc in particular

Fully sick move bro!

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
      0 points
    sick is an eternal term , it shall mean awesome/rad/cool forevah
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    I did some fully sick frontside-flips in my day *strokes grey beard*

•  
      CommentAuthorflyingshoe 
      0 points
    i remember "sick" from my days, but never the "fully" part.
    My S. Africa friends from cape town say "Fully Shu wow bru!!!...check out the mountain"
    love ya work........especially your earlier stuff!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorRunamok 
      0 points
    I'm gonna Hijack this thread for a minute, cos there's a few people in this clan who were part of the 9day level design thing that Del was doing.
    But anyway, Frozen Sand decided to steal his idea, so I want some chaos in that thread so they can see that the community doesn't like it :cool:
    If atleast Khao and Rocket can do that (As the 2 I know were in the first part of the comp) then that would be nice
    ------------------------------------------------
    Lucifer: TOO MUCH NICE STUFF IN ONE POST FxCK YOU ALL
    SubJunk: who the hell is Rocket?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Yeah I agree, let's show them that was a shitty thing to do

•  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2010
      0 points
    Agreed, I'll get right on it. I didn't post earlier today when only Snail had posted, cus I wasn't sure if the Dev was doing it on behalf of Del, or actually stealing the idea.

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2010
      0 points
    Posted this:
    Wtf, why you stealing Del's idea and deleting all the posts that oppose you stealing it?!?!

Because all the posts that have been opposing this have been deleted.

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja