Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - Rocket's going AFK
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1.   0 points
    got computah stuff bruh
    got the stuff to blow your mindd, on the cheap koz i gots contacts bruh
    got heapsa storage and enough power to throw you back in the seat :wink:
    •  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
    • CommentTimeJun 3rd 2010
      0 points
    lol, win!

btw Moo, here begins your edumicatifying; grab random computer shit you don't understand eg. 520W, type into google, click

and scorch said let there be enlightenment, and lo, was Moo amazed at yon wonderous colours of knowledge
    •  
      CommentAuthorRunamok 
      0 points
    lol scorch, and rocket, the cheap stuff usually ends dieing on you in the end :tongue:
    ------------------------------------------------
    Lucifer: TOO MUCH NICE STUFF IN ONE POST FxCK YOU ALL
    SubJunk: who the hell is Rocket?
    •  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
    • CommentTimeJun 3rd 2010 edited
      0 points
    $200 seasonic M12D is not cheap and IIII would never have some cheap psu near My Precious... i just thought you were some tight ass povo student with no respect for the finer things in life HAHAHAHAHA! :bigsmile:
    i am told cheapo psu's do sometimes better than you would expect also so i Was trying to be helpful... no help for you, 1 year!
    •  
      CommentAuthorRunamok 
      0 points
    I was talking to Rocket about the cheap stuff scorch! lol
    and my cheap stuff lasts for about a year and then dies.. lol
    ------------------------------------------------
    Lucifer: TOO MUCH NICE STUFF IN ONE POST FxCK YOU ALL
    SubJunk: who the hell is Rocket?
    •  
      CommentAuthorflyingshoe 
      0 points
    wheres your school at rocket?
    love ya work........especially your earlier stuff!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
      0 points
    i reserve the right to unreasonably try and burn you for frivolous or no reason at any time... yup, sweet :bigsmile:
    and you do put those horrible things INSIDE your baby!! lol!!! i knew it :bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile: ...i am a bastard but i'm mostly alright with it :tongue:
  2.   0 points
    ElScorcho: grab random computer shit you don't understand eg. 520W, type into google, click

and scorch said let there be enlightenment, and lo, was Moo amazed at yon wonderous colours of knowledge

cool story bro
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
    • CommentTimeJun 3rd 2010 edited
      0 points
    Runamok:lol scorch, and rocket, the cheap stuff usually ends dieing on you in the end :tongue:
    LOL, who said it was a cheap make? It was a beautiful make, worth heaps, it's just that I got it from a garage sale cus the guy upgraded his machine (he was a media developer or some shit) and his wife didn't know jack shit about it's worth xD
    flyingshoe:wheres your school at rocket?

242 Queen St. Right next to Farmers.

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorRuby 
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2010
      0 points
    i am so unbelievably confused

this must be what booze feels like