Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - RSG Movie
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorPura 
    • CommentTimeApr 29th 2009
      0 points
    None, I took them all when you weren't looking, just to watch all your faces when you realize what's happened, muahahahahaaaa!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorRunamok 
      0 points
    Marchic:I've decided to give you all a little bit of a maths challenge. Let's say for good reason that every woman has 1 pair of breasts, 2 boobs to a pair, so:

If I have 5 women, Lord has 8 women Sub has 10 women. Pura takes away 3 women and Bunnie takes away 2 women. Lucifer brings along 15 women to rousing cheers, Rocket steals 6 women, mrBob adds 25 women (just to beat Lucifer), elscorcho shows 3 anime babes, mav and marmite both take 2 women each and JAmedic adds 7 women but takes 3...... How many breasts are there altogether?

Just to be an arse, there are 150 :wink:
    but oh snap
    Pura Wins..
    ------------------------------------------------
    Lucifer: TOO MUCH NICE STUFF IN ONE POST FxCK YOU ALL
    SubJunk: who the hell is Rocket?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarchic 
      0 points
    Quick, for her thievery we must feast on her boobs!
    •  
      CommentAuthormrBob 
      0 points
    nom nom nom...

Mmmmm cherry :tongue:
    •  
      CommentAuthorJAMedic 
      0 points
    Marchic:I've decided to give you all a little bit of a maths challenge. Let's say for good reason that every woman has 1 pair of breasts, 2 boobs to a pair, so:

If I have 5 women, Lord has 8 women Sub has 10 women. Pura takes away 3 women and Bunnie takes away 2 women. Lucifer brings along 15 women to rousing cheers, Rocket steals 6 women, mrBob adds 25 women (just to beat Lucifer), elscorcho shows 3 anime babes, mav and marmite both take 2 women each and JAmedic adds 7 women but takes 3...... How many breasts are there altogether?

Do you count male breasts?
    •  
      CommentAuthorPura 
    • CommentTimeApr 30th 2009
      0 points
    Ding! You got the trick question, there are in fact 21 boobies! (I won't name names, but I DO know about the radioactive accident one of you had...)
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
    • CommentTimeApr 30th 2009 edited
      0 points
    LOL!!!!!!! Do anime boobies count? Does Pura and Bunnie count as a pair of boobs each?
    If yes there are 122
    If Pura's and Bunnies boobs are excluded then 118.
    If anime is excluded but not pura and bunnie then 116
    If anime and pura and bunnie are excluded then 112
    Also, this is assuming that by me and others stealing the women their boobs are henceforth discounted from the equation.

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthormrBob 
      0 points
    Rocket:bobs are henceforth discounted from the equation.
    :shocked::shocked::shocked:
    I don't think so buddy!!!

:tongue:

Damn this shit is random
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    WOOPS!!! =D =D =D:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorPuPPeT 
      0 points
    it sickens me that you guys are taking ownership oh a girls boobs, when you dont even know she exists lol... joking...

but seriously, does anyone have proof that anyone is the gender they say they are?