Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - RSG Movie
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd 2009
      0 points
    Well this isn't a screenshot but it seems the best catagory to put it in.
    Ok, well I'm going to organise a movie (I think bunnie is trying to make one also) so could everybody who wants to be in the movie please put your name down in this thread.
    You must be mature in the making of this movie so we can make the most of our time. You must also read my comments ingame and watch me carefully when requested. You will need to know which key you use for walking (Slow like crouching) and for crouching, jumping, and sprinting. Gear loadout for each actor will be worked out by me when we film. GameCam will be the program used unless anybody has any better ideas (UrT inbuilt cam is no good because of the file type it is saved as).

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    I'm up for it :smile:

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorJAMedic 
      0 points
    Wewt wewt! I'd love to :bigsmile:
    •  
      CommentAuthorRoboBunniE 
      0 points
    i can have all the bloopers sorted.. just spec me... tehheeee :shocked::wink:
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarchic 
      0 points
    I'll be in.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd 2009 edited
      0 points
    Ahahaha, nice bunnie.
    We'll need to learn some uptown jumps for the ambush scene where the ambushers get absolutely enhialated. :bigsmile:

•  
      CommentAuthorJAMedic 
      0 points
    Awesome
  1.   0 points
    yea sounds cool as, i was gonna say why dont we make some as well of us doing awesome kills, with www.fraps.com (recording with that) and we can paste it all together?, i think that makes them avi's. would be good to show some from the persons eyes killing, and also mayb 3rd person view as well?.

but yea im in, i was wanting to make one awhile ago when bunnie found one of "front line soliders"
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
    • CommentTimeJan 4th 2009
      0 points
    Na, Fraps is only 30 sec max recording time
    So you have to keep pressing record.

•  
      CommentAuthorkhaotik_lord 
    • CommentTimeJan 4th 2009 edited
      0 points
    really? no *longer* version? hehe. that i can go find on the internet?