Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - UZCTF kp10 vs RS
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeApr 30th 2010
      0 points
    Hahaha but we never agreed on a server so it wouldn't have been a forfeit anyway :tongue:

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
    • CommentTimeApr 30th 2010
      0 points
    Ah true... Ah well xD I'd rather play them anyways. :tongue:

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthortyrant
    • CommentTimeMay 1st 2010
      0 points
    Obviously we'd prefer kp10 syd (different host to ags) forget the host name, but the biggest in Australasia. So probs wouldn't have a problem on that either. It's located in Sydney too it's the median.

I don't believe terror has given me solid feedback on what he wants. probs Algiers i'd say.

Let me know what you think
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Pretty sure AGS is hosted by the same company as the kp10 servers, just on a different machine. For me the connection and ping is identical, so if it's not the same company, they are companies using the same connection.
    Anyway I'm happy either way, just let me know ASAP. The config is loaded and ready to go on our server and I'll whisper you the password, or if you decide to use the kp10 server just whisper the password to me so I can tell the others.

•  
      CommentAuthorFlamey
      0 points
    You were supposed to let me know guys! *cough* When its confirmed can tyrant send me a message on MSN.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeMay 2nd 2010
      0 points
    Ok I'm assuming it's on our server since we didn't hear back from you about it. See you there

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeMay 2nd 2010 edited
      0 points
    Thanks for the game guys :smile: Hopefully next time we can use our server

•  
      CommentAuthorifly 
    • CommentTimeMay 2nd 2010
      0 points
    gg
    •  
      CommentAuthortyrant
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2010
      0 points
    Sorry for the confusion, had some matters to deal with late on sunday

gg as always

love,
    tyrant
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2010
      0 points
    Cool as mate, no worries. Was pretty happy with the 1-0 on Ramelle, it's amazing that we managed to stop all but one capture.

I heard that V// had trouble on that server as well, it seems that kp10 servers have been giving a lot of people lag lately. Next time we can try using ours to see if it's any better.