Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - Text messages cost nothing to send
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeDec 29th 2008
      0 points
    The price of text messaging in the US has doubled from 2005 to 2008 (10c to 20c avg.) but a senator's findings show that text messages cost companies nothing. They are sent inside control channels which are sent regardless of text messages, which means that whether or not a text message is sent, the same bandwidth is used, therefore there are no costs involved in text messaging. There are plenty of lawsuits on the way.
    Here is a link to a New York Times article on it

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Ahahahah, Nice!!!! I'm involved in the BrightSparks forum and one of the moderators is actually trying to make a free link between cellphones so we can send free texts. So t'will be interesting to see how this ends up lol.

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarchic 
      0 points
    WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRoboBunniE 
      0 points
    yay i so want free everything!!! tehee wud b gud to c the out come!:bigsmile:
    •  
      CommentAuthorJAMedic 
    • CommentTimeDec 30th 2008
      0 points
    Well we have free email, free webhosting, free isps, free TV. And you know what? They make their money from ads. We should start a free carrier which attaches a small ad to each message sent! We could expose millions to Coke Zero, and Playboy magazine, and the Nintendo Wii! Genius! :bigsmile:
    •  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
      0 points
    i like your idea JaMedic but free to air TV has largely been ruined completely for me as the ads just get longer and more frequent. can't bear it any more and download THE INTERWEBZ instead :tongue:
    •  
      CommentAuthorJAMedic 
      0 points
    Thats why you get a Tivo HD DVR with a lifetime service plan. They're only $700 :tongue:
    •  
      CommentAuthorVai
      0 points
    What the hell IS Tivo, everyone is like, OI MAN, GET ONE.

However, no one explains to me the difference between it, and actual TV.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    A Tivo is like an advanced recording device. It records your favourite TV shows and has some cool features. But ultimately for convenience you can't beat downloading them, as Scorchy said. Especially in New Zealand where there isn't free HD broadcasts (or there wasn't last time I checked anyway). I haven't seen a TV ad in well over a year now and when I'm at a friend's place and see an ad it baffles me that I used to put up with that crap.
    But yeah for New Zealand we don't have many things on free TV, a lot of great TV shows just aren't shown here because we don't have enough channels to support them. When you download shows you can watch any, whether they are on cable TV (Showtime is an amazing channel, they show Dexter and Californication and Brotherhood, which are shows that make most shows look stupid in comparison) or on free TV, whether they are shown in the UK or US or Canada or Africa, it's all there to download for free instead of being limited to whatever easily-digested slop is shown on NZ TV these days.

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarchic 
      0 points
    The adds are shitting me off, well they were on before xmas, dunno if they are on now, I hope now.