Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - RS vs KMA Scrim
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorbrendan
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2010
      0 points
    Lookeed Funn (:
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrendan
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2010
      0 points
    Fail Sig..
    •  
      CommentAuthorNaegling
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd 2010
      0 points
    Thanks heaps for playing us last night guys. Been reading the thread on our forums - our guys had a lot of fun too :bigsmile:

Definitely should do this again sometime - pretty obvious both teams are good with awesome players :)

Thanks also to SJ for helping me organise the whole thing :smile:

Not too fussed about the scoring since it was a friendly SJ. The way I've been scoring our other scrims tho is by maps (ie overall result of two rounds) - and obviously thats how we'd prefer it :tongue:
    •  
      CommentAuthorifly 
      0 points
    yea def great fun.
    Server was the only issue.
    Apparpently you's had alot of lag.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Naegling:Thanks heaps for playing us last night guys. Been reading the thread on our forums - our guys had a lot of fun too :bigsmile:
    Is that a public thread or private? I looked on your forums and couldn't see anything. Just wondering whether to start a new thread to say thanks for the gg, etc.

Naegling:Definitely should do this again sometime - pretty obvious both teams are good with awesome players :)
    Definitely, it was a very even and fun match

Naegling:Thanks also to SJ for helping me organise the whole thing :smile:
    Thank you too :smile: A couple of your guys said they were lagging. We didn't have lag, except Lucifer who for some reason always lags on our server, but I'm sorry that happened for them.

Naegling:Not too fussed about the scoring since it was a friendly SJ. The way I've been scoring our other scrims tho is by maps (ie overall result of two rounds) - and obviously thats how we'd prefer it :tongue:
    Sweet, I'm happy with that.

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorAJ
      0 points
    I enjoyed myself thoroughly.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    AJ:I enjoyed myself thoroughly.
    QFT!

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorNaegling
    • CommentTimeApr 3rd 2010
      0 points
    Yeh the thread is a private thread SJ - I'll post gg's from you if you like or you can post a new thread; upto you :)

Some of our guys did have server side problems - a couple live in perth and one or two had some red lines (One's in Auckland and had lag O.o). We can always do our next one on the KMA Scrim Server and see which one suits most people. Don't worry about it tho, you couldn't have known and our guys had a lot of fun all the same. :smile:

Nae
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    I talked to Jerk yesterday about it and he said that his netgraph was indicating lag but he had perfect hits, so maybe they just saw their netgraphs and assumed that meant actual lag, which isn't always the case.
    I'm glad they had fun though, I'm definitely happy to do the next one on your server, and anyway soon our server will be on the same physical computer as yours, as soon as Xim sets it up :smile:

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorNaegling
      0 points
    Yeh could be SJ, I'm a complete nub in that sorta stuff :tongue:

Will look to organise another scrim with you guys in May :smile: