Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - RS vs KMA Scrim
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorNaegling
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2010
      0 points
    Lol I could ask prot about that if you're actually serious :tongue:
    •  
      CommentAuthorifly 
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2010
      0 points
    1 CTF 1 TS yea?
    •  
      CommentAuthorNaegling
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2010
      0 points
    got the heads up from ifly that you guys are finished with your tourney, so I thought Id come back and pester yas

We've got a couple of scrims planned over the next two weeks, so with plenty of notice, whats first week april (ie 29th March upwards) looking like for you guys :bigsmile:
    KMA side - we've got a scrim on the 27th, and some practises/issues with member availability on mon, tuesday. Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun probably the best days for us. Fri, Sat, Sun is especially good if its gonna be a big scrim - see below.

Im thinking 2CTF rounds - each ctf round is 2x10 minute halves with swap roles and 1x10/15min TS (if people want to do this - part from phoe :P)
    So total scrim time - roughly an hour.

ifly also mentioned you guys are getting pretty heavy turnouts - we could consider going allout on this - like 7v7, 8v8 or something - again not fussed if you guys prefer a smaller scrim. We'll just have to choose maps accordingly if its a big scrim :)

What location would you guys prefer? KMA Scrim server has 22 or maybe 24 slots if I remember correctly (it is an Aus-Sydney based server tho). Let me know if you prefer RS Server.

Really looking forward to scrimming you guys, should be heaps fun.

Nae
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2010
      0 points
    Loving the enthusiasm mate :smile: That sounds good. Will have to get opinions on the TS part of course.
    I think we would prefer a maximum of 6v6, I think luck is too much of a factor for an accurate result when more people are playing. 6v6 also works well for normal-sized maps.
    Our best days for scrims are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so we could do the 1st of April if that also works for you.
    I personally prefer RS Server but others may prefer yours, will get feedback about that as well.
    I'll start a private discussion so we can discuss it amongst ourselves and post back with answers :smile:

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorNaegling
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2010 edited
      0 points
    Cheers for that SubJunk :)

6v6 sounds cool to me - should make map choice easier as well. You're probably right about the luck factor as well. I just have one request for maps: No Algiers lol. We've had one too many ctf scrim on algiers lately + not entirely suited for a 6v6. If you guys are really keen on it could work something out.

1st of April - day before good friday right? Should be good for other members, but ive got a mate's 21st to go too. Ill propose both wednesday and thursday to our guys - whatever works out for the majority is fine by me.

What time are you guys looking at? ifly was telling me most of your members are in NZ - which means 1.30 hours ahead of us? Weekdays, I think our guys prefer 8.30AEDST or later but I think that might get a bit late for your guys - we'll work something out :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeMar 16th 2010
      0 points
    Yeah we usually prefer to start at around 6:30pm AEDT, so maybe we could meet eachother half way for 7:30pm AEDT?
    I'm happy with no Algiers, how about we do Casa and Turnpike for CTF? Any preferences for the TS map if we do TS? I like Uptown TS personally. Abbey is nice too.

•  
      CommentAuthorNaegling
    • CommentTimeMar 16th 2010 edited
      0 points
    Casa and TP should be fine - will propose to our team. I think our guys prefer uptown ctf to uptown ts - could do abbey though. Ill get back to you on that :)

The only issue I see arising is that some of our regulars dont get home till 7.30ish from work - and thats in QLD, perth etc.. which is an hour+ behind Sydney. I'll propose 7.30 to our guys - see how many can make it. It'll probably be easier to organise a weekend scrim - our guys are flexible on pretty much any time start on friday (good friday - 2/04/10) and saturday (3/04/10) - but if it doesn't suit you guys, that's fine we'll work something out. We've got plenty of time anyway before the scrim date; will get it going :smile:

edit: Also, Thursday is the day before good Friday - ie next day is a holiday. I won't push for something that doesn't suit you guys - but is there anyway you guys could start 10ish Auckland time on Thursday?
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Do us Kiwi's have Friday off? Or is that an Aussie holiday? Personally I have no probs starting at 10PM NZDT, but others might.

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    I could make that time as well.

•  
      CommentAuthorNaegling
      0 points
    http://www.ers.dol.govt.nz/holidays_act_2003/dates/2010_13.html

Yeh, you guys have Friday the 2nd of April off as well :smile:

Im sorry for pushing as late as 10.00 for you guys - hopefully, we may even have numbers for a slightly earlier time.

Just a thought though - since Friday is off for both teams, would you still prefer Wed/Thurs? (We could probably start a lot earlier than 10.00 NZ time on Friday)