Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - KMA Scrims
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorNaegling
    • CommentTimeFeb 27th 2010
      0 points
    Hey guys.

KMA has decided to have weekly scrims or atleast fortnightly scrims with the clans of urban terror in Australia.

So to that effect; my in-game alias is Naegling and I'll be organising regular scrims for KMA. If you guys ever want to scrim KMA just let me know and we'll set it up depending on what the team schedule is like.
    Contact -
    1) either on the KMA forums - http://forums.clankma.net/index.php (PM me or set up a thread)
    2) by email on kma_naegling@live.com

I will add to this post when I receive confirmation about the set up of the scrims we're planning. (how long, what game types etc)

(Also khaotik_lord I've pm'ed you my other email add - feel free to add me on msn and contact me that way about scrims if you want. :))

Nae
    •  
      CommentAuthorifly 
      0 points
    This sounds fun.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeFeb 27th 2010 edited
      0 points
    Cool mate, thanks for the post :smile: We are busy with a tournament right now, but when we are in-between tournaments it would be cool

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
  1.   0 points
    Yeah sounds good =)
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuclearAge 
      0 points
    F-U-...N

nearly lost the N there

yeah it sounds good :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorphoenix
      0 points
    Can we get some TS scrims going? CTF is ok, but I like TS better
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Maybe you should have checked the information page before joining lolol

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorifly 
      0 points
    Yea we are a Follow The Leader clan....
    •  
      CommentAuthorNaegling
      0 points
    Sweet guys. Glad to see such a positive response to the idea lol. We've got a couple of scrims coming up next week.. but does the week starting 8/03/10 suit you guys at all?

If you guys would prefer to concentrate on CTF and not bugger around TS too much, we could always mix it up with a BomB mode round for lols :P

Also, I realise you guys are in a tournament right now, so if this has to wait for a little while, no worries.
    •  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
      0 points
    i for one have played way too many ts scrims period. i want ctf!:tongue: