Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Official Neverwinter News
  • Firstly it was just announced that the game will officially launch on June 20th :)

At the same time, the new level 60 content Gauntlgrym will be released, which is an underground dwarven area with PvE and PvP content.
    If you want to preview the area here's a video of it, I haven't watched because I wanna be surprised:

Also, the first free content expansion Fury of the Feywild is on track for a Summer release, which chronicles an attempt by Fomorian Giants to seize the Elven city of Sharandar.

Lastly, there are a huge number of updates to be released before June 20th. The basic idea is to make the game more difficult - which I'm personally all for, the game is super easy, especially after you get companions - and further balance the characters and tweak skills. For the full, huge list of the tweaks see here.
    SubJunk@SubJunkie
  • 14 Comments sorted by
  • Wow, now those are patch notes.

SailorMars
  • Along with the live launch in 2 days, a new profession will be added called Alchemy. Check out more details.
    SubJunk@SubJunkie
  • *misses Alchemy from Runescape (though it was completely different). To some extent, that skill single-handedly kept the economy together and prevented prices getting too low or too high* 
    SailorMars
  • Yeah I miss Vanguard crafting too. The professions in Neverwinter are pretty unfulfilling in comparison
    SubJunk@SubJunkie
  • Also it looks like there is night now, whereas before it was always daytime
    screenshot_2013-06-19-19-07-05.jpg
    1920 x 1200 - 563K
    SubJunk@SubJunkie
  • I kind of like how I can send someone to craft for me, feels less like Im falling behind. Also might get into alchemy just for the dyes :x
    Corvidae@notmygod
    >>>
  • Yeah I guess there's that. Maybe they could make it so you get the basic items like that, but a more detailed process for making cool gear
    SubJunk@SubJunkie
  • The new launch trailer:

SubJunk@SubJunkie
  • The night time seems to be part of an event where you can get a skeletal dog companion :o
    Corvidae@notmygod
    >>>
  • Ah yeah, I hope they implement night and day after the event though
    SubJunk@SubJunkie
  • Ahh I see.  That explains why it's always night lately, lol.
    (name)@andrastta
  • Upcoming dungeon: Malabog Castle. Linky

83297ce3023842fc52beb99753d8128e1372720698.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 898K
    07c020f32901ca9c6986dde6f40920331372720759.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 792K
    SubJunk@SubJunkie
  • sweet :o
    Corvidae@notmygod
    >>>
  • Looks awesome ^.^
    (name)@andrastta