Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Banter

As the title suggests

SailorMars
  • 22 Comments sorted by
  • Sub, Fleece is still listed as a Recruit(1) - Nooooo! Senior-ize her!!! xD
    SailorMars
  • Oh yeah you're right! Doing that now
    SubJunk@SubJunkie
  • That reminds me, if you or Sar want promotions let me know :)
    SubJunk@SubJunkie
  • Can we get the ability to promote others? How flexible is NW's guild management system? =o
    SailorMars
  • It's very flexible. It starts out with certain templates but you can completely customize them. I don't mind giving you the ability to promote at all, but it would be cool to discuss promotions before they're made
    SubJunk@SubJunkie
  • I agree.  Whenever I see one of your alts added I've made a point to bump them up to member status if that's what you were thinking about.
    (name)@andrastta
  • Also, to promote Ferret to "Janitor"
    SailorMars
  • I made a Janitor role and promoted Disc to it
    SubJunk@SubJunkie
  • Hahahaha!
    Are you sure that's a good idea, I mean, janitors have access to all kinds of nasty flammable chemicals...
    (name)@andrastta
    Post edited by Andate at 2013-06-16 20:20:20

• Meanwhile...
    769.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 278K
    SailorMars
  • Lol, payback for poor Gav?
    (name)@andrastta
  • I got there first, I think. They're called "Cleric Disciples". It was meant to be!
    SailorMars
  • Andate said:

Hahahaha!
    Are you sure that's a good idea, I mean, janitors have access to all kinds of nasty flammable chemicals...

The rest of us managed to struggle through it ->

859b.png
    850 x 338 - 156K
    SailorMars
  • LOL where was I when this happened?
    (name)@andrastta
  • That rank had its name changed retroactively :p
    SailorMars
  • Congrats Tux and Sar on reaching level 60!
    SubJunk@SubJunkie
  • Cheers.

Having a healer around fulltime made it even more of a breeze!

Finally, I can settle down and start working on the gear I want to wear for the rest of my l.... that costs HOW MUCH?
    SailorMars
  • Eh if you run the epic versions of low level dungeons (ie Cloak Tower) you can collect Unicorn Seals pretty quickly, which you can buy purple Tier 1 non-set gear with. 
    It's not the greatest or best stuff, but it's level 60 and purple, and raises your gear score enough to do the higher level dungeon to collect the actual good purple gear (the ones with set bonuses).
    I got the gloves with set bonus from Cloak Tower and you collect other pieces in other dungeons as far as I can gather.
  • Hey Sub, can we get you (as leader) do this so we can do this "Gauntlgrym (60+)" business? Most sources say it's a PVP area but there's apparently some PVE stuff in there too, but it's new and poorly documented.

We need to join a faction of some kind, you can have a read and see which seems the coolest to you and/or have a vote for it. 

I personally don't feel strongly either way, but slightly favour the Delzoun Explorers just because they seem to have the more 'British' approach. How could they possibly be evil?

SailorMars
    Post edited by Tuxedomask at 2013-06-27 07:28:58
  • I don't really like either factions tbh, lol.
    Why can't there be a third, hippie faction that wants to make Gauntlgrym a giant party?
    (name)@andrastta