Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

What we are watching when not playing games
  • 104 Comments sorted by
  • the flash serie's finally stoped useing stock video a couple episode's after my previus text. i finished watching it, and i started and finished watching 26 english adio episode's of Princess Resurrection that dosn't show a proper ending to the serie's as of yet to my knowladge.
    AnimePaperwallpapers_Princess-Resur.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 191K
    Princess_Resurrection_by_VampireBarber.jpg
    900 x 700 - 539K
    -Princess-Resurrection-princess-resurrection-20405435-600-424.jpg
    600 x 424 - 68K
  • i started watching macgyver again. i saw several episode's growing up, but never anything in order. there's 7 seson's and 2 movie's of macgyver serie's before it's main star recherd dean anderson moved to the stargate movie's and serie's. it aired between the early 1980's to 1992. 1 way to put the serie's  is it's about a guy who is a problem solver for the u.s.a. and other government and groups that could solve any problem with what-ever was on hand. even the most simple of thing's like a paperclip or his swiss army knife.

MacGyver%20seklu.jpg
    660 x 371 - 31K
    macgyver.jpg
    595 x 398 - 55K
    macgyver_ep001_0009.jpg
    600 x 899 - 94K
    macgyver_wallpaper_1024x768_3.jpg
    1024 x 745 - 141K
    macgyverdvd0.jpg
    497 x 284 - 45K
    MacGyver-tv-17.jpg
    440 x 332 - 38K
    videos-macgyver-july4th.jpg
    500 x 348 - 38K
    Post edited by gehwesi at 2013-08-03 01:27:36
  • i've watched the 1st couple episode's of macgyver, but went back to k-on!. i started and finished seson 1 last week, and started seson 2 a half hour or so before this message, and am on episode 2 of seson 2.
    218271.jpg
    1450 x 1054 - 1M
    K_On_Group_wallpaper_by_Diaboliku.jpg
    900 x 675 - 254K
    k-on_01-00.jpg
    640 x 480 - 38K
    k-on2-7b.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 158K
    K-ON4.jpg
    400 x 301 - 25K
    K-ON-k-on-14824028-1600-900.jpg
    1600 x 900 - 466K
    Post edited by gehwesi at 2013-08-07 00:21:28
  • i'm useing download's from a site that i don't like there advertisement's when i can not find what i am looking for at a comercial through out each episode/movie in web browser site http://www.crackle.com . for anime's and song's i 1st go to http://www.chia-anime.com/ and if i can't find there i go to http://www.watchcartoononline.com/
  • Good Guy Geh doesn't block their advertisements...

tangent:

I was using my mobile today trying to browse through all the HTC models to try and figure out which one I have... Immediately missed my PC-Browser ad-blocking: Phones, phones, phones, phones, babes 'n thongs, WHAT?!, *close*, phones, phones...
  • 3 of the 4 site's have ad's on each side of the webpage, while crackle has ad's embeded in the video's like t.v. comercial's..
  • just finished all 41 episode's of k-on!, and i am about to start on it's only movie. then on to the next serie's over at http://www.watchcartoononline.com or maybe another episode or 2 of macgyver.

• Here's a dump of what's in my Anime folder. 
    There's a mix of English / Japanese titles (eg. Familiar of Zero / Zero no Tsukaima)
    Many of these I haven't even opened yet (Clannad, Shining Hearts)
    Some of these I have watched some of, but have not completed (Still haven't managed to get through School Days yet, after about 6 attempts to marathon it from start to finish).

Have fun Googling titles, Geh :)

Air
    Aishiteruze Baby
    Akane-Iro Ni Somaru Saka
    Amagami SS Plus
    Angel Beats!
    Ano Hana
    Asu no Yoichi
    Azumanga Daioh
    Baby Princess 3D Paradise Love
    Bakemonogatari
    Battle Programmer Shirase
    Black Cat
    Bleach
    Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai
    Candy Boy
    City Hunter
    Clannad
    Cowboy Bebop
    Death Note
    Dragon Ball Z
    Dragon Crisis!
    Ebiten
    Fairy Tail
    Fate-Stay Night
    Fight Ippatsu! Juuden-chan!!
    Fullmetal Alchemist
    Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
    Girls Bravo
    Gokujo
    Green Green
    Hajime no Ippo
    Hani Hani Operation Sanctuary
    Happy Lesson
    Hatsukoi Limited
    Hayate no Gotoku
    Hellsing
    Hellsing Ultimate OVA
    Hetalia Axis Powers
    High School DxD
    Highschool of the Dead
    Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou
    Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari
    Jackie Chan Adventures
    Kaichou wa Maid-sama!
    K-On!!
    Kore ga Watashi no Goshujin-sama
    Lucky Star
    Maburaho
    Mahoromatic - Automatic Maiden
    Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai
    Manyuu Hiken-chou
    Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
    Maria Holic
    Maria-sama ga Miteru 4th
    Midori no Hibi
    Morita-san wa Mukuchi
    Naruto
    Naruto Shippuden
    Natsuiro Kiseki
    Nyan Koi
    Omamori Himari
    One Piece
    Ouran Host Club
    Pokémon Season 1 - Indigo League
    Prince of Tennis
    Princess Princess
    Puella Magi Madoka Magica
    Queen's Blade
    Ranma 1/2
    Rental Magica
    Saior Moon
    Sakamichi no Apollon
    Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
    School Days
    Seitokai Yakuindomo
    Shining Hearts - Shiawase no Pan
    Shuffle
    Sora no Manimani
    Strawberry Panic
    Summer Wars
    Sumomomo Momomo
    To Love Ru
    Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito
    Yuru Yuri
    Zero no Tsukaima

• Cool as! The ones Andate and I are watching at the moment are Hellsing Ultimate, Fairy Tail, Gungrave, Pokémon and Shigurui.
  • if what you mentiond isn't in this list, then i haven't heard of it, or seen it before, but may look into it Tuxedomask                  
    Air (saw the intire serie's, and the movie.)
    Angel Beats! (saw the intire serie's)
    Avatar - The Last Airbender (i think i've seen this intire cartoon serie's, and it's live action movie)
    Azumanga Daioh (saw a few episode's, but couldn't get into it)
    Black Cat (saw both seson's)
    Bleach (i'm up to around episode 201 or 202)
    Clannad (in my play list)
    Cowboy Bebop (saw all the episode's and movie)
    Death Note (saw all the episode's, and half of the 1'st of the 2 live action movie's. 1st was from the main charicter's view's, 2nd was from l's view's)
    Dragon Ball Z (stoped watching the serie's after goku was in a fighting ternament with his grand daughter do to haveing to move around a bit, but heard it went down hill after that)
    Fairy Tail (got up to where a moveing dark guild's castle was destroyed outside fairy tail's guild hall before there weren't any more english adio episode's at the time)
    Fate-Stay Night (saw seson 1, but havent gotten ahold of the other 2 or 3 seson's, and the 1 or 2 movie's)
    Fullmetal Alchemist (saw every episode, and the movie)
    Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (saw every episode)
    Girls Bravo (i know of it, saw bit's and piece's of it in anime club, but never sat down and watched any episode strate through)
    Green Green (saw a few episode's of this incompleate 6 episode serie's in anime club, but never saw it all)
    Hajime no Ippo (i know of it, tryed to start watching it, but could sit through it)
    Hellsing
    Hellsing Ultimate OVA (i know of it, it's in my to watch list)
    Hetalia Axis Powers (i know of it, saw a few episode's/bit's and piece's of it in anime club a few year's ago, but never sat down and watched/finished) 
    High School DxD (i know of it, but havent started in on it yet)
    Highschool of the Dead (saw seson 1, and it's ova, and i know there in preduction of seson 2 that i am curently waiting on)
    Jackie Chan Adventures (i think i saw all the episode's of this cartoon serie's over 10 year's ago.)
    K-On!! (seen the 41 episode's of seson 1, and 2, and am 33minet's 50second's into 109minet's 48 second movie as of this message)  
    Lucky Star (saw them all)
    Maburaho (i think i saw seson 1, but am unshure if there's a proper ending, or seson 2)
    Mahoromatic - Automatic Maiden (seen them all up to where he's an older man)
    Naruto (seen them all)
    Naruto Shippuden (up to all 201 in the so far released english adio)
    One Piece (i'm up to episode 275 in the so far released english  adio version, though there's around 600 plus episode's in origenal language)
    Ouran Host Club (trouble getting into the whole unable to do anything in the real world pretty boy serie's)
    Pokémon Season 1 - Indigo League (never started on this cartoon serie's, but 1 of my brother's has played several of the game's)
    Prince of Tennis (saw the 1st few episode's before it stoped aiting on tv here)
    Puella Magi Madoka Magica  (saw both seson's)
    Queen's Blade (in my to watch list)
    Ranma 1/2 (saw a few episode's in anime club a few year's ago)
    Saior Moon (what version do you mean? the original? or the americanized where they changed the main villain from a cross dressing male to a lady)
    Shuffle (been awhile since i saw both seson's)
    To Love Ru (saw a few episode's)
    Zero no Tsukaima  (watched seson 1, waiting on seson 2 on in english)
  • to SubJunk   cheack previus text of mine for some of the 1's you mentiond, but i think i saw gungrave awhile ago, and unfamilure with Shigurui

• i just read that Zero no Tsukaima (the familure of zero) has 4 seson's, but they only dubed seson 1, and non of the other's do to poor sale's.
  • Pokémon Season 1 - Indigo League (never started on this cartoon serie's, but 1 of my brother's has played several of the game's)

If you want a solid introduction on the TV series, try Pokemon the Adventure by PurpleEyesWTF

On a related note, ABRIDGED SERIES:

Original series: Yu-Gi-Oh

The first significant example of the modern 'abridged series' format. Initial episodes are dubbed entirely by LittleKuriboh ("The Father of Abridging").
    Entertaining: LittleKuriboh is one of the few (or possibly the only) people to have their account banned on Youtube more than once (that is, Youtube gave in to mass protests and un-banned him several times).

DBZ ABRIDGED by Team Four Star
    Original Series: Dragon Ball Z

Excellent quality as an abridged series. Well-voiced and well-scripted. Cast includes many of the better-known abridgers who were already established prior to DBZA.

Sailor Moon Abridged by the SMA Team
    Original Series: Sailor Moon
    Not necessarily the greatest audio quality of all time, but some very catchy dialogue and entertaining criticisms of the show itself. 

Code MENT by PurpleEyesWTF
    Original Series: Code Geass

OH GOOD GOSH, there are just no words for what PurpleEyesWTF makes. It is amazing. It is poetry. It is hilarious, to me anyway. Haven't seen Gode Geass, and I don't think that makes the Code MENT experience any less... Whatever it is.
    They have a penchant for ridiculous dialogue, pop culture references, and AMV-style segments. 

The Youtube username, PurpleEyesWTF, would appear to be parodying (or paying tribute to) LittleKuriboh's account name, which is CardGamesFTW.

None Piece also by PurpleEyesWTF
    Original Series: One Piece

Another insane abridged series by PurpleEyesWTF. Seriously amazeballs. I don't know how they do it.

When they released "Fanfic Mode: None Piece - Episode 5 / Code MENT 14.5" on the same night that Team Four Star released "*TFS* Hellsing Ultimate Abridged Episode 3", this basically overshadowed it. Seriously. 
    Team Four Star releases are like "Oh man, wow, that was good!".
    PurpleEyesWTF releases are like "GOOD LORD WHAT DID I JUST WITNESS??! *weep*"

Hellsing Ultimate Abridged by Team Four Star
    Original Series: Hellsing Ultimate OVA

Oh man, the quality of these episodes!! !! Released every Halloween, this abridged series is amazing. Genuinely the only thing that Halloween really means to me, since it's basically ignored as an event here in Australia.
    Definitely watch the series first - Personally I believe you should watch the TV series first, then the OVAs, and then this. Takahata101 (from Team Four Star) has SUCH a great voice!

Original Series: Gantz | The Vision of Escaflowne | Berserk

hbi2k (now a Team Four Star member) is just a really good abridger - he can do a range of great voices (Paladin Alexander Anderson in Hellsing Ultimate OVA Abridged! <3) and is great at scripting.

Particularly interesting is that he provides commentary episodes where he dubs over whole episodes in real-time and talks about what he was doing at the time, his thoughts and creative process in making each episode. He gives insights about choices he made, how he came up with particular lines or character traits, etc. Very fascinating listening if you're interested in the whole Abridged Series thing (which I am, as a consumer).

Original Series: Naruto

Apparently this was supposed to be a joke, a once-off abridged episode, until LittleKuriboh received such positive feedback and requests to continue it. He uses this to poke fun at other abridged series and to extensively make fun of the show itself. I enjoy this series a lot.

Zero no Tsukaima Abridged by NeumanProductions
    Original Series: Zero no Tsukaima

I usually stick to the big-name producers like LK and TFS, but there's just something about Neuman's enthusiasm that's quite catchy. Also, Zero no Tsukaima is a good show.

Anyone have moar for me to explore?
  • starting on the serie's called Zegapain in the anime dubbed section over at  http://www.watchcartoononline.com i am going reverse alphebeticly order, meaning from z to a. of the 1's that catch my eye.
    AIZegapain.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 176K
    zegapain.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 117K
    ZEGAPAIN232.jpg
    704 x 396 - 179K
    Post edited by gehwesi at 2013-08-12 13:44:12
  • finished zegapain, and saikano got my eye as next possible anime.
    saikano.jpg
    576 x 801 - 69K
    saikano_chise_-_anime-8692.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 333K
    wallpaper_02_1280.jpg
    480 x 609 - 55K
  • i'm currently on eureka sevan ao English adio.
    Eureka Seven AO 05 - 01.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 90K
    Eureka Seven AO2.jpg
    610 x 864 - 129K
    547515-eureka_seven_ao___09___large_06.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 69K
    Eureka-Seven-AO_Elena-Peoples_Ao-Fukai-Android-wallpaper_1440x1280.jpg
    1440 x 1280 - 250K
    gg_EUREKA_SEVEN_AO_-_08_3D3D2DB8_mkv_snapshot_05_15_2012_06_02_09_53_02.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 145K
    Zero-Raws-Eureka-Seven-AO-15-MBS-1280x720-x264-AAC_003_3591.png
    1280 x 720 - 529K
  • finished through the 12 total current English adio episode's of eureka seven ao out of 24 total episode's. the last 12 are not in English adio yet.

I am now currently on Kaze No Stigma.

Kaze_no_Stigma.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 112K
    Kaze_No_Stigma_Wallpaper_ubba6.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 155K
    KazeNoStigma1.jpg
    500 x 705 - 116K
  • Just finished watched Sword Art Online for the 2nd time.  Man it is GOOD.  A part of me wants to experience living in that world.

But if that's too heavy for you, Acchi Kocchi (Place to Place) is the fluffiest anime you will EVER watch. XD
  • Oh cool I'll check out Sword Art Online
  • as of this message www.watchcartoonsonline.com has episode's 1 through 7 in English adio for free with the exception's of ad's on each side of each page, random pop under ad's apon loading each page, and 1 commercial at the beginning of each episode.