Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - Games
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorScone 
    • CommentTimeJan 6th 2013
      0 points
    What games have you guys been playing lately? Any games you really like and would recommend or any games you are looking foward to coming out?

I played The Walking Dead game and thought it was AMAZING, can be kinda slow but the story and characterisation was mezmerising, definately one of my fav all time games and am waiting for the next installment (as with the TV series :p damn mid season breaks).
    Other than that I tried an indie game Don't Starve and it was interesting and fun, similar concept to minecraft (gatehring resources and fighting enemies but is still quite different). Been playing a bit of minecraft still too :p
    •  
      CommentAuthorRunamok 
      0 points
    Natural Selection 2, I like it a lot lol

got that and a whole bunch of other games on steam for xmas, it's kinda crazy actually lol
    ------------------------------------------------
    Lucifer: TOO MUCH NICE STUFF IN ONE POST FxCK YOU ALL
    SubJunk: who the hell is Rocket?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Haven't tried TWD game, might check it out. Besides UrT I've been playing Age of Conan (it's free now, will probably start up a Red Skies there too)
    Vanguard went free to play too, used to love it so might install it again since the mrs has been playing it heaps

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorScone 
    • CommentTimeJan 7th 2013
      0 points
    Haha yeah, I was looking at the steam sales and can understand people ending up with a lot more games :tongue:

I would recommend TWD game Sub, but I guess it might not be for everyone. I didn't think it was a kind of game I would like but I ended up loving it.
    Now that they are free I might try them, not usually my kind of game but I guess I haven't really tried many :tongue:
    •  
      CommentAuthorScone 
    • CommentTimeJan 7th 2013
      0 points
    From DayZ (Got it, never played it)
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuclearAge 
    • CommentTimeJan 8th 2013
      0 points
    I play DayZ now, also just got cod 4 for the singleplayer, but have been playing a few online servers.
    •  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
    • CommentTimeJan 22nd 2013
      0 points
    i am playing bf3 every once in awhile.

Leigh posted up something i thought was interesting, game called Dirty Bomb. will be looking into it
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuclearAge 
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2013
      0 points
    Switched from dayz to arma 2 wasteland (pritty much like dayz, more pvp, less survival more killing other people while trying not to die (It is very easy to die)

Gets your heart pumping but one shot in the vital organs and your dead :P

Milsims >.<
    •  
      CommentAuthorMagnetoz 
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2013
      0 points
    Call of Duty Black Ops 2 on ps3 ( trying to run a YouTube Channel: TheEntityHD ).... and I don't recommend it. As soon as the other team realises you have skill, they either : Whine the whole game and in the lobby, or leave halfway through the game. Other than that it is pretty good.
    •  
      CommentAuthorScone 
    • CommentTimeJan 25th 2013
      0 points
    Magnetoz:Call of Duty Black Ops 2 on ps3

Gross! I've never owned a CoD game, and only ever played Black Ops zombies :bigsmile:
    Urban terror is the only FPS game I've really played, and in fact was the first real game I played. It hurts me to see this game struggle like it is :sad: