Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - What are you guys doing this year?
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
    • CommentTimeJan 21st 2013
      1 point
    I'm going to try a little harder to reshape my body as well. Need to start getting healthier... Shouldnt of had those pies for lunch and the cheescake :sad:
    •  
      CommentAuthorScone 
    • CommentTimeJan 25th 2013 edited
      1 point
    SubJunk:Uni life is sweet! Especially if you are single haha uni chicks are super easy! After uni you have to actually try to get laid so enjoy it while you can :tongue:

Woot!
    SubJunk:Heaps of tramping around here mate, lots of different difficulties too. I'll invite you on one when you're here. We usually go over the Orongorongos which is a fairly easy/moderate 3 hour tramp, we go over on Saturday and set up camp by the river then go back Sunday. It's a really nice length and difficulty IMO.

Fucking awesome, I would love that. I love tramping and have been on a few, so I won't be a total novice! I once bought a snazzy new goretex jacket for a tramp the following day (a couple day length tramp in the Tararuas) and my brother who was packing the car missed out my bag of water proof gear including the jacket:tongue: Just my luck that it was absolutely pouring down the whole time too, but I survived!

I got a gym membership for xmas so I will (hopefully) put that to good use when I get down there. Gotta get some cardio done too:sad: Man, I hate running.
    EDIT: SmaKa, just do it man! You can. <3 babycakes
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuclearAge 
    • CommentTimeJan 25th 2013
      0 points
    Im rather into my tramping, plus i do search and rescue.

If your lost in the waikato, late at night on a weekend its usealy me whos there to rescue you :bigsmile:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeJan 27th 2013
      0 points
    Scone:I once bought a snazzy new goretex jacket for a tramp the following day (a couple day length tramp in the Tararuas) and my brother who was packing the car missed out my bag of water proof gear including the jacket:tongue: Just my luck that it was absolutely pouring down the whole time too, but I survived!
    Ah no that sucks! Yeah I had a similar situation haha hardest time of my life

Scone:I got a gym membership for xmas so I will (hopefully) put that to good use when I get down there. Gotta get some cardio done too:sad: Man, I hate running.
    Wicked and I'm still gonna drag you along to GSW hahaha so prepare to work hard

SmaKa:I'm going to try a little harder to reshape my body as well. Need to start getting healthier... Shouldnt of had those pies for lunch and the cheescake :sad:
    Should we start a thread with health tips? Let's do this thing!

I started the thread on our new forum, which by the way it would be cool if we started using because I'll close this one soon linky

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorLucifer 
      0 points
    Didn't even know we had a new forum
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Yeah it's very new

•  
      CommentAuthorLucifer 
    • CommentTimeJan 28th 2013
      1 point
    You are not allowed to register at this time. =(
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Huh it works for me, does anyone else have that problem?

•  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
      0 points
    Lucifer:You are not allowed to register at this time. =(

SubJunk:Huh it works for me, does anyone else have that problem?

Same prob as Lucifer :neutral:
    •  
      CommentAuthorRunamok 
      0 points
    I registered before, worked fine
    ------------------------------------------------
    Lucifer: TOO MUCH NICE STUFF IN ONE POST FxCK YOU ALL
    SubJunk: who the hell is Rocket?