Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - What are you guys doing this year?
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorScone 
    • CommentTimeJan 6th 2013
      0 points
    So what is everyone up to? Work, study, travel etc. Interested in what you guys do too.

I'm starting study at Uni in Wellington and probably ending up with a massive student loan :sad:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeJan 6th 2013
      0 points
    When do you start study?
    I'm still doing MMA training and been tramping in the weekends a fair bit, also starting an investment company with a mate, and still doing my programming work.

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorScone 
    • CommentTimeJan 7th 2013
      0 points
    Study starts on the 4th of March, but I come down to Welly a bit before for O week etc. Will be a big change but I am pumped!
    Sounds like you've got a lot happening and sounds like fun. Except the programming, I never found that fun :tongue:
    What are the tramping areas like around Welly?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Uni life is sweet! Especially if you are single haha uni chicks are super easy! After uni you have to actually try to get laid so enjoy it while you can :tongue:
    Heaps of tramping around here mate, lots of different difficulties too. I'll invite you on one when you're here. We usually go over the Orongorongos which is a fairly easy/moderate 3 hour tramp, we go over on Saturday and set up camp by the river then go back Sunday. It's a really nice length and difficulty IMO.

•  
      CommentAuthorHonour
      0 points
    I just play AFL and am study to hopefully go to uni for physiotherapy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
    • CommentTimeJan 11th 2013
      0 points
    I just got back from Europe on thursday. From -2 to 38 lol.
    So far 2013 has been a massive horror story. Now I'm just happy to be home with my wife and daughter. So broke its good to focus on daily routine work and bills. Sounds sad. Cant wait for the local library/gym/public pool to open next month. (I'm in my mid forties so the simple things make me happy)
    •  
      CommentAuthorMagnetoz 
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2013
      0 points
    I started going to the gym a few weeks ago.. looking to build on my slim 6"5 frame.. I'm starting senior school, which should be fun.. NOT
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Post pics of your progress man! Great stuff

•  
      CommentAuthorMagnetoz 
      0 points
    You guys would have to wear sunglasses to see the pictures.. I am so white !
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Lol!