Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - TV series
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeFeb 9th 2012
      0 points
    OHFUCK *tvgasm*

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th 2012
      0 points
    So far,
    Homeland: ok
    Alcatraz:yawn
    Alphas: :bigsmile:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Haha I'm the opposite, I love Homeland and gave up on Alphas. But my lifelong crush on Claire Danes explains Homeland

•  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
      0 points
    The cast of homeland is a plus. The show though is so drab. American conspiracy story is boring. Struggled to watch after the nude scene. Then again I might prefer alphas as I was a comic fan. Love my super heroes done good.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    I love superheroes and liked the first episode of Alphas but I thought they stopped trying after that. I found the dialogue unimaginative and the characters paper-thin, and I kept making predictions that came true through whole episodes. I watched up until about episode 5.

Maybe I'll come to agree with you about Homeland I'm not sure, I haven't watched much of it. I really like the actor who is playing the suspected soldier too. Anyone who was in Dreamcatcher gets A+ from me.

•  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
      0 points
    SubJunk:I kept making predictions that came true through whole episodes.
    Your an alpha!!!! Ok I havent watched too many episodes of either, I'll watch what I have of all.
    Am loving watching CSI. I missed seasons of it. Quality has not degraded, stories interesting. Man there is a load of killers in vegas.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2012
      1 point

Game of thrones, beyond the wall Set.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
      0 points
    What is game of thrones?
    It's great television. You'll be hooked from the start, white walkers. Here is an 11 min add that barely scratches the surface. Complex, unexpected and addictive. Character development galore, so much growth.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    I'm looking forward to the blu-ray release so I can re-watch season 1

•  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th 2012 edited
      0 points