Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - TV series
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorEricWright
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th 2012
      0 points
    yeah by far a great series. lets hope the other RS have seen it.
    you should check out the other two sub!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th 2012
      0 points
    Yeah I've seen the other 2 but they didn't hold my attention.

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th 2012
      0 points
    SubJunk:
    You mean you're too nervous to watch more, or she is?

She has nightmares over simple stuff. sleep walks and talk, eyes wide open. tried to knife me with scissors like at 4am... I was still awake so moved the sharps away. Most of the time she cant remember it. Was thinking of taping it but then saw paranormal activities. Very very similar.

looking forward to Game of thrones.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th 2012
      0 points
    Lol sounds like you guys have fun at night time! Yeah I'm looking forward to it too. It has been hard to not read the books in the meantime but I do enjoy shows much more when I don't know what's gonna happen.

•  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
    • CommentTimeFeb 9th 2012
      0 points
    Oh great. Just started watching Medium. It was about a kidnapped baby. His 6 yr old sisters ghost made an appearance. I heard a noise, thought it was more spooky tv stuff. Wife sleep walks out from the darkened garage. Wtf how long was she there??? In the dark! Bout to have my shower and my wife is sleep talking about shooshing, it'll be over soon. Shoosh your mum will be here soon. Wtf?! Might sleep in the bathroom, gonna be a creepy night tonight.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Haha well I guess you know already but the thing about waking up people who are sleepwalking is a myth, it's completely fine to wake them up so if it gets too scary you can always just do that :smile:

•  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
      0 points
    Not worth the fight. Tried it, argues I'm makin fun of her and I put her, wherever, she is at.

Men of a certain age
    CSI
    Unusuals
    Modern family
    Naruto
    Doctor who
    Biggest loser
    My regulars this month
    •  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
    • CommentTimeFeb 9th 2012 edited
      0 points