Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - TV series
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeAug 26th 2012
      0 points
    Haven't read the comic but the show wasn't my cup of tea. Have you seen Comic Book Men? That's a cool show

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
    • CommentTimeAug 26th 2012 edited
      1 point
    SubJunk:Haven't read the comic but the show wasn't my cup of tea. Have you seen Comic Book Men? That's a cool show
    Comic book men is a bit contrived.
    Alphas isn't a comic, it's akin to the marvel universe.

True blood last epi for the season to tonight. Waiting sux for the new season.

Doctor who new season should be starting back soon.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
    • CommentTimeAug 27th 2012
      0 points
    SmaKa:Doctor who new season should be starting back soon.
    Up'd for this.

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    I like Comic Book Men for the info it provides about items, artists, characters, etc. Agreed about it being contrived but then I think that's part of its charm

•  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
      0 points
    I was a collector. Seeing them play hard ball is off putting. The episode where jay drops in killed it for me. After going to supernova the comic con here, I see the new comic reading generation is very different to the comic men. The hockey game was abysmal. Lol I've got my geek soap box out. Hmmm
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Yeah it's kinda sad to see those aspects of Jay, that was a downer how none of them had any respect for him (and probably rightly so).
    I think you're more knowledgeable about comics in general than I am so it makes sense you wouldn't get as much from it as me. My passion in the comics/superhero type genre is X-Men, that has just always been my thing and I never latched onto other comics in a big way, so it's cool to gain some general comic geek knowledge while laughing at their lame, socially-awkward jokes :wink:

Have you seen Who Wants To Be a Superhero?? It's a reality show made and hosted by Stan Lee. I'm watching the first season at the moment and I like it. Ultra cheesy but fun, and to be brutally honest I would probably watch the most horrible show ever if it was about superheroes (except Heroes since that was just bad)

•  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
    • CommentTimeAug 31st 2012
      0 points
    Finally I can find out what the story is!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
    • CommentTimeNov 7th 2012
      1 point
    Cliff hanger season 6 dexter omg. Season 7 so far holy shite batman. Season 8 is forecast as final season... I don't know how he will survive 7.

Arrow ain't bad so far.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeNov 12th 2012
      0 points
    Yeah man, I'm sooo happy that Dexter got good again! IMO seasons 1-3 were awesome, then it dwindled until half way through season 6, and now it's awesome!

•  
      CommentAuthorScone 
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2012
      1 point
    SubJunk:Every episode of GoT is epic. Best show on TV IMO. It's way up there with the likes of BSG IMO

After re-watching it all again I totally agree with this! So amazing, the only downside is the long ass wait until the next seasons. Just started reading the books too and its going great

Haven't looked too far back in this thread so its probably been asked already but has anyone watched The Walking Dead? I'm not the biggest fan of zombie movies/series but I really liked TWD (to the point where I watched it all in a matter of days). Glenn is so badass.
    I would recommend the game of TWD to anybody. Such good immersive storytelling and is one of my favourite if not the top game that I've played :bigsmile: