Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - TV series
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeJan 1st 2012
      0 points
    Well we have a movies thread so it makes sense to have a TV series thread!
    Watched most of Pillars of the Earth yesterday (miniseries) and fucking love it.
    Between that and Game of Thrones we finally have some good shows from the "kings and knights" eras, which in my opinion have always lacked quality until now.

Of the new shows I've been liking Suits too

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      1 point
    Can we include TV series we wish hadn't been cancelled? Too bad, going to anyway xD
    Firefly
    My favourite TV series ever without a doubt.

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Yeah I liked Firefly too. Wouldn't say it was my favourite of any genre but it's my favourite in the sci-fi comedy genre

•  
      CommentAuthorMagnetoz 
      0 points
    When I read the title, I thought it was going to be about the production of a tv series about the members of RS lol. I have three favourite tv shows: NCIS, Castle and How I Met Your Mother. All of the cast members play their role superbly and have great chemistry.
    •  
      CommentAuthorScone 
    • CommentTimeJan 7th 2012 edited
      0 points
    How I met your mother is one of my favourites atm. Also loving re-watching Who's line is it anyway (American version) cause those guys are hilarious
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th 2012
      0 points
    I think it was SmaKa who suggested American Horror Story? If so, thanks a lot because with such a crap name I would never have watched it but it's the best new show I've seen in years

•  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
      0 points
    The casts previous shows make the show curious for me. Got my wife to watch 1 episode... Too nervous to watch more :sad:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Man I can't remember the last time I was so intrigued by a mystery.
    You mean you're too nervous to watch more, or she is?

•  
      CommentAuthorEricWright
      0 points
    well you guys all should look into the following 3.

- Death Note - a anime about an intelligent high school student goes on a secret crusade to eliminate criminals from the world after discovering a notebook capable of killing anyone whose name is written into it. 9.1 Stars IMDB

- Always Sunny In Philadelphia - Comedy - Four young friends with big egos and slightly arrogant attitudes are the proprietors of an Irish bar in Philadelphia. 9.2 stars IMDB

- Breaking Bad - Informed he has terminal cancer, an underachieving chemistry genius turned high school chemistry teacher turns to using his expertise in chemistry to provide a legacy for his family... by producing the world's highest quality crystal meth. 9.4 Stars IMDB

all of them offer great fun and excitement highly recommend them all .
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Loved Death Note, probably my favourite anime series ever