Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - MMA
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th 2012
      0 points
    What about your ideal weight division if you had time to get your body exactly how you want it?

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorRunamok 
      0 points
    I was gonna say "I would be lightweight" just as a joke or something, so I decided to google it, and it turns out I would be, either that or featherweight, lolz, Middle would be nice, but I don't think I'd ever get that heavy!! (plus I'm not allowed to do anything that could end up having that sort of contact :( sucks)
    ------------------------------------------------
    Lucifer: TOO MUCH NICE STUFF IN ONE POST FxCK YOU ALL
    SubJunk: who the hell is Rocket?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
      0 points
    Iny ideal would be heavyweight in MMA.
    Light heavyweight I'd be right on the limit. If I went down to 90kg I'd feel... Don't know, can't see that happening.
    1999 I was fat at 110kg. In 2000 I was weak as at 68kg. Now I'm in my forties I'm out of nice shape and 97kg. Shifting this shape I'd like to be heavier but fitter.

I'm shaped like Cain. Better if changed to bader.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeFeb 9th 2012
      0 points
    Runamok:I was gonna say "I would be lightweight" just as a joke or something, so I decided to google it, and it turns out I would be, either that or featherweight, lolz, Middle would be nice, but I don't think I'd ever get that heavy!! (plus I'm not allowed to do anything that could end up having that sort of contact :( sucks)
    Hehe that's awesome, making a joke then it's true

SmaKa:Iny ideal would be heavyweight in MMA.
    Light heavyweight I'd be right on the limit. If I went down to 90kg I'd feel... Don't know, can't see that happening.
    93kg is light heavyweight btw, not 90. And remember that most guys who fight at light heavyweight are actually 100+ KGs

•  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th 2012 edited
      0 points
    Just watching condit Diaz UFC 143 5th round. :bigsmile:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th 2012
      0 points
    Lol @ Diaz's speech after the fight

•  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th 2012
      1 point
    Cool music. Cool vid.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th 2012
      0 points
    Nice one, loved it. Some real beautiful moments in there.

I haven't been able to train for about 3 weeks, fucking sucks :sad:

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeFeb 21st 2012
      1 point
    This is my training partner Patrick winning his first match at the Sydney WPJJC (World Professional Jiu Jitsu Championship) trials 3 days ago:

•  
      CommentAuthorScone 
    • CommentTimeFeb 23rd 2012
      2 points
    Nice, i'm looking foward to seeing you owning people soon sub