Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - MMA
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd 2012
      1 point
    Oh yeah, I re-watched it and it was the nose. When you choke in jiu jitsu you're not doing anything to air-flow, you're stopping bloodflow by squeezing the sides of the neck, so in this case it looks like the blood was being blocked from traveling from his head to the rest of his body (which is normal for a BJJ choke) but then he started twisting the head almost like a neck-crank which squeezed the blood out.
    I've never seen it before but it makes sense it would happen. Kindof gross to see it like you said

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
    • CommentTimeOct 24th 2012
      1 point
    Silva is a monster. Seems the Japanese know how to beat him.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeOct 24th 2012
      0 points
    He is so amazing that he gets bored during fights with guys who beat everyone else in the world. Just unbelievable... *jealous*

•  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
    • CommentTimeOct 25th 2012
      0 points
    Will be funny when he does it and bam knocked out.
    Who would you like to see fight VS Silva? Vs Bones?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeOct 25th 2012
      0 points
    Well I think his next fight is vs GSP isn't it? Or maybe in 2 fights time. I think that will be a good matchup because of GSP's wrestling and solid all around skills. GSP doesn't have many "wow" moments like Silva does, but he always does exactly what is needed to win so I think he presents a big challenge to Silva.
    linky

•  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
    • CommentTimeNov 1st 2012
      0 points
    Im part way through season 15 but had the itch to watch season 16.01. Looks entertaining. I've got 2 favs there and a few hates. I like both coaches.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeNov 12th 2012
      0 points
    This is my training partner Amy breaking an arm this weekend, with me holding the camera:

•  
      CommentAuthorRunamok 
      0 points
    :shocked: wow
    ------------------------------------------------
    Lucifer: TOO MUCH NICE STUFF IN ONE POST FxCK YOU ALL
    SubJunk: who the hell is Rocket?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      1 point
    The difference between looking tough and being tough haha

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeNov 26th 2012
      0 points
    Wow the judges decisions in episodes 5 and 6 of season 16 of TUF are total BS