Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - MMA
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeNov 25th 2011
      0 points
    Anyone watch it or train it?
    Looking forward to the next few UFC events myself

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorScone 
    • CommentTimeNov 26th 2011
      0 points
    I would love to watch it as it's something that I enjoy and would love to do as you know :bigsmile:My net size however has other ideas.
    I have vary little on my external but its slowly building up from getting it off mates. I have some boxing stuff too (watching Amir Kahn atm:bigsmile:)
    •  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th 2012
      0 points
    UFC 144 is looking good
    •  
      CommentAuthorMagnetoz 
      0 points
    Wow, never knew I was as tall as lesnar. Anyway, I have been watching the ultimate fighters.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    SmaKa:UFC 144 is looking good
    Hunt vs Kongo should be good, and Shields vs Akiyama has potential to be technical, but meh there are some boring fights there. Bader/Rampage and Edgar/Henderson seem like they are too predictable

Magnetoz:Wow, never knew I was as tall as lesnar. Anyway, I have been watching the ultimate fighters.
    Nice height to be

•  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
      0 points
    Nah ah on predictable! Who do u think will win? Say it. Say it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Rampage will throw the same punches he has thrown for his last million fights and whether he gets a knockout or gets knocked out it's just the same old stuff.
    Bader will look to take him to the ground, control him there and ground and pound him.

Edgar is one of my favourite fighters of all time, he's amazing and I would love to see someone who offers more than Henderson fight him.

•  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
      0 points
    Henderson to win. Rampage to use kicks!

If you were to fight tomorrow what weight div would it be?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Haha what are your real predictions?
    I would be a light heavyweight using the UFC weight divisions, how about you?

•  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
      0 points
    They are my predictions! I'm heavyweight.