Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - pyramids
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorflyingshoe 
    • CommentTimeSep 1st 2010
      0 points
    new topic since you didnt like the hijack.....
    you guys heard about the pyramids used as power plants with hydrogen and microwaves etc. saw a doco on sky and its damn interesting. Also went into punapunka

link
    love ya work........especially your earlier stuff!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorb0n3z 
      0 points
    a better link would have been <a href="http://http://www.gizapyramid.com/chrisdunn.htm/">clicky me</a>
    After an hour or so of reading, i found what you were refering too, being a muso, i dl'd the Paul Horn album that is referenced, and the amazing acoustics really scared me shitless, i didnt think this was possible, he plays by himself, like he is battling another muso. Amazing

Marchic: If a thread doesn't get hijacked it's just not Red Skies... BOOBIES FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    It's all complete bullshit

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
    • CommentTimeSep 2nd 2010
      0 points
    Bonez your linky fails >.<
    Firstly, you have two "http://" thingy's in your link, and secondly, even once removed, that link leads nowhere :tongue:

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Gotta remove the last slash too

•  
      CommentAuthorflyingshoe 
      0 points
    SubJunk:It's all complete bullshit

who do you know its all complete bullshit?
    love ya work........especially your earlier stuff!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    The first alarm bell rang when you said it was on Sky, which probably means Discovery Channel or History Channel, both of which just make up bullshit in their programs.
    I used to think they were educational but whenever I have studied a topic at university or from professionals and then later seen one of those "documentaries" I notice they just make things up out of thin air. Animal Planet is usually more reliable than the other 2, though, but again they pull all their statistics out of their asses.

The second alarm bell rang when I saw that the originator of the theory's other books include books about prophecies from the spirit world and opening portals to heavenly realms using magic (his words, not mine).
    The guy is a hack.

Let me know if you need direct evidence though and I can find some. I've spent so many years investigating claims made by people like him and have never seen any be true so far, so I'm hesitant to do it again for myself, but I'm happy to do some research if you still believe in it.

•  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Mmm, that worked Subby =P But b0n3z still fails xD

How* shoe.

•  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    So long story short, does that article pretty much suggest that you can get an object to resonate in sympathy with the earth, and then harness that resonation to create electricity through induction?

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    By the way I should mention that I really hate having to be the know-it-all in these situations because I realise it makes it seem like I'm closed-minded and that there are other people who are open-minded because they believe in these types of things.
    I think it's the opposite. I think I'm open-minded because I'm the one who researches these claims to find out if they're bullshit or not. The closed-minded ones are the people writing the books because they are ignoring all the evidence that says they're wrong and writing books based on feelings they have but passing off those feelings as facts or theories.

Like that guy Zecharia Sitching, what the fuck is he smoking anyway? He makes up all this crap, says he translates old languages and uncovers prophecies of aliens and Sumerians and magic planets, but then ignores the fact that all the other ancient-language scholars look at his translations and laugh because he just makes things up.
    One day he is just sitting in his house and thinks "you know what would be cool? if life on earth was seeded by aliens! and then they gave guidance to people ages ago!" and then based on his random idea, that is a very cool idea and I would love to see a movie about that, he writes books that instead of being fiction he says they're true.
    It's ridiculous.
    And then he looks at thousands of pages of text and finds "hidden words" like things that are written diagonally or following some letter sequence, despite the fact that you can do that with any sizable book ever written...

I'm the open-minded one for still researching all these claims even though I'm 99.9% sure they are bullshit before I start the research.