Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - GTV - /VeX/ vs iCu* in 40 Minutes!
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMoo 
    • CommentTimeMay 17th 2010
      0 points
    Is that the best league in the world?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    One of them

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    c:cv has the best and most consistent AK in UrT, he uses the AK in every single match.
    AK is a good weapon imo, but I very rarely see it used in scrims because of the slower rate of fire (most players opt for the faster spray and pray techniques from what I've seen).
    c:M4 and LR are the same.
    Yes they are, which is why I don't get why the M4 isn't used more often. It's certainly quieter than the LR because it has a deeper, duller sound (doesn't carry as far), compared to the sharp LR sound. I suppose it's because most people use the LR, so if you also use an LR, you can pickup their ammo. Unfortunately it works both ways.
    c:G36 is a good weapon, the reason why most people don't like it is because of the slower firing rate compare to M4/LR.
    G36 is pretty much the AK with a scope isn't it? I love the AK and G36, but I tend to need the high speed spray and pray of the LR unless the engagements are primarily mid to long range.
    c:Most CTF are high paced, it's reasonable to see autos only in CTF.
    Didn't think I said anything to insinuate that I was surprised there where only auto's, and yet both you and Runa felt you needed to point out that it wasn't surprising :confused:

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorRunamok 
      0 points
    g36 has the ak's firing rate (or similar) combined with the m4/lr damage, so not usually chosen by experienced players.
    Rocket, you were (or still are?) a sniper, it just seemed that way when you said you weren't seeing the weapons you thought you were gonna see :tongue:
    Did you expect everyone to use an LR? lol
    ------------------------------------------------
    Lucifer: TOO MUCH NICE STUFF IN ONE POST FxCK YOU ALL
    SubJunk: who the hell is Rocket?
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
    • CommentTimeMay 17th 2010 edited
      0 points
    Runamok:Did you expect everyone to use an LR? lol
    Pretty much yea lol.
    As for the sniper part... I don't really know what I am anymore xD I enjoy sniping, but it's not very useful in scrims, I can do better with an LR or AK or w/e other auto I feel like using (even the G36), so I tend to not snipe in scrims. Idk lol. I still use sniper tactics alot (getting as high as possible and trying to use pathways that are long and narrow), but I use the LR more.

•  
      CommentAuthorAJ
      0 points
    Rocket:AK is a good weapon imo, but I very rarely see it used in scrims because of the slower rate of fire
    I don't really see the rate of fire as much of a problem (because of the higher damage it deals), but the actual handling of it (spread etc.) is more difficult than the others, which is probably why people don't use it as often. I haven't seen anyone who can use the AK properly, yet (in AUS/NZ). In TS anyway.
  1.   0 points
    Can anyone upload the demos here, would love to see it ^.^
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    I have the demo's but I think c's or Sub's or Moo's would be more complete than mine. If they beg to differ and/or cbf uploading, then I will.

•  
      CommentAuthorMoo 
      0 points
    I was at a friends house so i havn't got the demos.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Here's the only one I specd, I got bored so didn't watch more. it's the first half

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair