Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

What we are watching when not playing games
  • This is a continuation of the Rappelz thread What we are watching when not playing Rappelz.

I just got done watching an episode of Basilisk. It's an anime that has the most creative superpowers I've ever seen and the art style is amazing.

Post edited by SubJunk at 2013-05-30 17:17:30
  • 104 Comments sorted by
  • I like to watch Man vs Food, makes me feel less guilty about myself when I eat a LOT ! My Name is Earl, How I met Your Mother, Castle and Scrubs are shows I like to watch aswell.
  • Yeah that is one buzzy show!
  • you mean we can do things other than game? no one told me this!
  • It sort of went from "What we are watching when not playing Rappelz" to "What are we watching", as the rest was unnecessary xD
  • Yeah, but that happened to a lot of the Rappelz threads, lol
  • Rappelz is hardly being played to the point where all the threads are for when we're not playing Rappelz ;)
    <<<
    Post edited by Gavrii at 2013-02-23 21:29:20
  • Hahaha yeah pretty much. I just hope we can all get synchronised into playing the same game again instead of each of us playing different ones
  • I still relish talking to ya'll though ^.^ so glad some of you have stuck with the forums =D
    I'm working very hard to convert people to the now All Access F2P of Vanguard (eg, all classes and all levels are unlocked to max level).
    *cough* Hint, hint *cough*
  • they changed it again? I have the week off so I might just check it out some more
    <<<
  • Yep, you can even own your own house now ^.^
  • Vanguard is very very nice.

Sar and I are aaaaalmost off Trainee Island, wrapping up a few loose ends before leaving.

I would recommend it.

• Sar and I have started watching <a href="http://bakabt.me/169461-sword-art-online-nyantaku-evetaku-720p-x264-aac-hi10p.html">Sword Art Online</a>, which is a wonderful combination of Anime and MMORPGs. We are enjoying it a lot.
  • Whoops, I forgot that I had to use the show source button to Link xD
  • Cool! I'll check it out.

We've been watching some new shows lately; The Following and Banshee. Also Comic Book Men is a fave
  • Sword Art Online was nifty :D havent watched the second part/season of it yet

also Btoom and Magi were thrown at me though Magi is kinda weird...
    <<<
  • It's not as good as the first chunk I think.  But that's just my opinion.  I was really into the "real MMO is real" thing.
  • i've been playing a pay to play space flight strategy and shooter game for the p.c. and mac called eve-online the second genesis since 2004, long befor i found out about rappelz, and have yet to see any 1 i know from rappelz there. espeacily since they recently got a ps3 counter part that's free to play, pay for perk's FPS called dusk 514 that is in the same universe as eve-online, but is on each of eve-online's planet's. so there there almost the same surver's, and can send message's between the 2, but there on 2 seperate genra's/system's that interact/effect each other's universe's.

now back to topic, i am just starting the serie's called Karin. the following is a copy and paste of it's discription, followed by some pic's like i useally do.

In the 21st century, a family of vampires settled down on the grounds of Japan and lived a modest life whilst sucking on the blood of humans discreetly. However, the eldest daughter of the family, Karin Maaka, has an embarassing secret which cannot be revealed to anyone. Even though she is a vampire, she does not lack blood like her family members. Instead, she overproduces blood to the extent that she transfuses the excess into her victims, hence increasing their blood levels. Despite her troubling body characteristic, she attends school like any other high school student, that is until a new transfer student, Kenta Usui, enters her life.

karin20.jpg
    1186 x 1200 - 466K
    `Karin.png
    713 x 1180 - 2M
    Karin-karin-chibi-vampire-9446983-1024-768.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 131K
    karin_group_oa_1.bmp
    832 x 471 - 1M
    karin_00362373.jpg
    1280 x 1024 - 720K
  • Baahahaha, Karin was a cute series.
  • i just relised something. most, if not all the serie's i've been watching, and saying i'm starting on, or in the process of watching, or just finishing up have had girl's, tween's, teen's, and/or ladie's that wear skirt's, dress's, and/or gown's, and never, or nearly never have any kind of pierceing's what-so-ever.