Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

What we are watching when not playing games
  • 104 Comments sorted by
  • Any fans of Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan)?
    Shingeki no Kyojin.jpg
    1600 x 900 - 557K
  • I haven't watched it yet, but I heard the 1 in the center of you're picture has a lot of identicle trate's to Edward elrick from fulmetal alchemist. both are short, both get angry when hight is mentiond, and both are missing the same hand and leg, among other non hair and eye coler similaritie's.
  • sorry. wrong topic
    Post edited by gehwesi at 2013-12-30 00:07:18

• SubJunk said:

Any fans of Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan)?

No, but I watched Team Four Star's (one shot?) Abridged episode one. Close enough? :s
  • Yes. The first season was great!
  • saw the entire 1st sesone about 2 or 3 week's after it started airing on toonami, aka cartoon network saterday night/sunday morning showing. i watched 13 episode's over at http://www.watchcartoononline.com/anime/attack-on-titan
  • Been watching Sword Art Online and loved the first season but the second season so far mehh... I'm only 3 episodes in though, hoping it gets better
  • Just testing, Geh says he hasn't been able to post for a while.
    Test test test test testy-test test!

Edit: Well that worked, I don't know what the problem is for Geh.
    Try another browser? (like FireFox, Chrome, IE, uh, Edge...)
    Post edited by Tuxedomask at 2015-08-09 01:10:14
  • I can't see any reason he wouldn't be able to. Hiiiiiiiiii though!
  • Hey! Oops, I just sorta posted and bailed.

Hope you 'n Miss Andi are doin' okay these days!

• That's cool man :) How are you doing?
  • Pretty good. Enjoying work, I'm the "IT guy" at a private school, a role which goes largely appreciated. Still a geek and otaku. I don't keep up much as a 'gamer' but I spend waay too much time on my computers.
    Saryah's a businesswoman now, and doesn't have much time to do or be much else. Though she still manages to watch more series' than I do.
  • That's awesome, thanks for the update :) Your job sounds cool! We have another school IT guy in here too, Khaotik_Lord from UrT. I'm working as a programmer at iQualify now, developing the product, which is a learning platform. I don't really game anymore, actually I do play an app called QuizClash, maybe not quite as graphical as the games we used to play ;)
  • A short example to though's that think anime's, and cartoon's are the exact same thing.
    anime-vs-cartoon_o_1181827.jpg
    460 x 749 - 88K
    cartoon_vs_anime_by_devilsbladeauthor-d5w1ejt.jpg
    960 x 720 - 97K
    ngbbs4b78963e1d0db.jpg
    419 x 595 - 52K
    oldmen-in-cartoons-vs-anime.jpg
    600 x 646 - 74K
  • Stumbled upon this bookmark while transferring stuff from my old laptop.  How is everyone doing?  I'm playing GW2 and Hex (magic like card game online) these days.  Hope you all enjoy the holidays :)
  • Heh cool pics

Yay it's Lizette! I haven't heard of Hex, might check it out in between Neverwinter :)
  • just got out of another mid term. saw an unfamilur name in guild around the start of the log on event in rappelz, and saw an unresponsive tux a day or 2 ago in game. missing the guild redskies.
  • I miss the guild too
  • Just testing, Geh says he hasn't been able to post for a while.
    Test test test test testy-test test!

Edit: Well that worked, I don't know what the problem is for Geh.
    Try another browser? (like FireFox, Chrome, IE, uh, Edge...)

it seem's I can post in window's 10 web browser, but window's 8 internet explorer keep's asking for a header when ever I try to type something, and/or share a picture.
  • Welcome back then! (Over 6 months later D:)