Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

What we are watching when not playing games
  • 104 Comments sorted by
  • Cool :) Grabbing the 1080p Coalgirls release for myself though
  • I just found out that Series 1 of Robot Wars was hosted by Jeremy Clarkson.

Next, I discovered that from Series 2 onward it was hosted by Craig Charles ("Dave Lister" in Red Dwarf).

I really need to get my hands on this.
  • currently on kamisama dolls series'.
    [HorribleSubs] Kamisama Dolls - 11 [720p]_mkv_snapshot_06_49_[2011_09_13_19_39_01].jpg
    1280 x 720 - 116K
    kamisama dolls 12.jpg
    848 x 480 - 38K
    kamisama_dolls_ep5_001.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 44K
    kamisama_dolls_ep12_018.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 70K
    kamisama-dolls-02-02.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 52K
    Kamisama-Dolls-06-01.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 93K
    wallmanga_wallpapers_kamisama_dolls_0217.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 56K
  • I recently blew through both seasons of Girls. It's really open, explorative, awkward and explicit. The characters are so interesting and I couldn't wait to get to each new episode

Girls.jpg
    640 x 320 - 103K
  • First I've heard of it - I'm listening image (for lack of a better 'one raised eyebrow' emote conveniently on-hand)
  • So check it out :p I don't wanna give spoilers so that post was probably a pretty good description. It's a serious show with dark humour
  • Watching Ai Yori Aoshi atm.
    If you're looking for a torrent, make sure it's "Ai Yori Aoshi" and not "Ai Yori Aoshi Enshi"
    Enshi is the 2nd season but doesn't say so and I got terribly confused about all this back story I seemed to be missing.
    Enshi has heaps of torrents and is on BakaBT but the 1st season was harder to find.

It's in dual audio/subs for those who prefer one or the other.
  • have you tried the free other than ad's and pop under ad's streaming service www.watchcartoononline.com under dubbed section yet?
    Post edited by gehwesi at 2013-09-18 16:04:33
  • just found out that seson 2 of a sick, and twisted comedy series' is now out in English adio. I saw seson 1 a few mounth's ago, and I think I mentiond it here, but if you like vampire ninja's, human looking demon princess's, a magical girl zombie teenage male, then you might like seson 1 is-this-a-zombie and seson 2 is-this-a-zombie-of-the-dead.
    1.jpg
    600 x 335 - 42K
    2.jpg
    600 x 339 - 42K
    533752-is_this_a_zombie_of_the_dead___04__33_.jpg
    1440 x 650 - 129K
    547716-kore_wa_zombie_desu_ka_of_the_dead___09___large_23.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 138K
    551211-untitled_2.png
    766 x 431 - 328K
  • I've begun watching Hajime no Ippo. There is something about the anime of that time that I feel is missing in some of the popular anime today. *shruggs*
  • I find anime series are mostly all the same these days. Occasionally there's a different one, mostly movies instead of the TV shows though.
  • Found a good one recently called Dennou Coil, only watched the first episode but it seems different and interesting :)
  • I started watching Orphan Black from BBC America, interesting show so far.
  • Ashecroft said:

I've begun watching Hajime no Ippo. There is something about the anime of that time that I feel is missing in some of the popular anime today. *shruggs*

I stopped at some point and never picked it up again, but yeah, great story in that one.

SubJunk said:

I find anime series are mostly all the same these days. 

And I, creature-of-habit-man, have no issue with sticking to my favourite genres and enjoying the +/-1 variety ^^

I Dream of Mimi was adorable. Would have been raunchy in its day but in the present age it's ecchi at best. Not a great story, but an enjoyable one.

About to start Modern Magic Made Simple very soon, not quite sure what to expect from it.

Outside of anime, enjoying the hell outta 8 out of 10 Cats. Mostly because I just love Jimmy Carr.

Post edited by Tuxedomask at 2013-11-24 05:06:48
  • Seen a few episodes of Orphan Black too, pretty cool. Gotta remember to start watching it again. Been loving some sitcoms like New Girl and Happy Endings too
  • Oh yeah and speaking of anime, Shigurui seems cool
  • watched wolf children. probably considerd a sad movie when 19 year old fall's in love with were wolf, were wolf dies shortly after there 2nd child is born do to instinctive hunting for fresh meat to nurish his mate and children, she has to raise older daughter and younger son alone, move's to a secluded house in village after child survace's, and landlord  start harassing her in the city, and the 14 or so year's between when the were wolf and lady meet to when the kid's leave home.

i'm currently on English dubbed episode 305 of one piece of the 312 current English adio episode's currently avalible out of around 622 current total one piece episode in original adio.

Post edited by gehwesi at 2013-11-24 22:47:21
  • SubJunk said:

Oh yeah and speaking of anime, Shigurui seems cool

The synopsis at MAL is pretty good!

I like New Girl. Haven't seen much of it and haven't watched any in... Literally years now... But yeah I approve.

• I know I said I was going to start Modern Magic Made Simple, and I did, but I got distracted by Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica. It had a very Ichiban Ushiro no Diamaou feel to it, which is a huge plus in my books. I nommed it over 3 days. Should there be a sequel, I'ma see if I can order it... Though I'll be anxiously awaiting the subbed episodes appearing online.
    Post edited by Tuxedomask at 2013-12-03 16:20:21
  • watched the series' called clanned, and as of this message, I am in the ending credit's of clanned the movie.