Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Time for a change? [April Fool's]
  • Had a DP last night, died 5 times. Healer seemed to be afk half the time and took ages to res me. Only reason I stayed was because it took so damn long to start the whole thing up in the first place. What a waste of several perfectly good hours... 

That's what Rappelz is. A waste of time. So much time. It's frustrating, the community is horrible and there isn't even customer service...

The whole unable to use my account on the gpotato website thing is the last straw, the game is clearly dieing and I'm really not getting anything out of it anymore,

Goodbye Rappelz; Hello Vanguard!

155.png
    1916 x 1069 - 2M
    TuxedoMask
    Post edited by Tuxedomask at 2013-04-02 22:20:21
  • 7 Comments sorted by
  • Yeah I think it's a good move on your part. Nice one :)
    SubJunk
  • Wewt! =D
    You have an interesting screen setup, did you put your chat box up off the bottom of the screen like that on purpose?
    You picked a nice game to convert to, hehe ^.^
    The game where there are mobs like this!

And flying mounts like this!

descrier fight.JPG
    1680 x 1050 - 238K
    eagle mount 1.JPG
    1680 x 1050 - 366K
    Andate
    Post edited by Andate at 2013-04-01 00:37:31
  • It's always interesting to see what layout people use in Vanguard.

This is what I used to use
  • Now, I know it was also April Fool's day in your timezones, you New Zealand folk >:D
    TuxedoMask
  • Man, that's not fair, it wasn't for me :angry:
  • Sorry Liz :( This timezone business is tricky.
    TuxedoMask
  • If I was still a teenager with mostly unlimited time I would say come to guild wars 2. I'm having a blast every time I come on! But sadly I cannot play enough(in your time window) to warrant paying for the game. No subscription though :D
    SirAuron4